This is to remind you of the orientation webinar, during which we will guide you to use Moodle and we will answer any question you may have regarding the program.
You can choose to attend one of the following one hour sessions:
- Monday June 6 at 12:00 pm, Beirut local time
- Tuesday June 7 at 1:00 pm, Beirut local time
The topics covered will be how to use Moodle, and tips on how to be a successful online student. We will also have time for questions and answers.
In order to attend, please follow these steps:
- Test your system: access the Adobe Connect Connection Test to check that your system is set up adequately for participating in the webinar. You will be prompted to install the free Adobe Connect plugin.
- Hardware requirements: You will need a computer with stable internet connectivity and headphones or speakers. You may be able to use a microphone for questions during the Q&A, but you can always send questions to the speaker by chat. You will not need a webcam.
- Once you are done with testing your system, you can access the virtual meeting room. Please join this room 5-10 minutes before the meeting start time.
- Enter as Guest; as "Name," put full name & institution.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
The eLearning Team