You have been registered in PRGR WEBI 698B, a webinar course of 0 credits. This course will not affect your total number of credits, however, it will appear on your records and in your transcripts once you complete your diploma.
Under PRGR 698B Seminar/ Webinar Zero Credit Course on Moodle, you will find a gallery of recorded lectures.
You are invited to view any of these recorded lectures in the gallery. The most recent videos took place during ASHRAE’s 3rd International Conference on Efficient Building Design.
- Overview of Low GWP Refrigerant Options and the Current State of Global Regulation URL Edit title
- Inverse Design of Indoor Environment by CFD-based Optimal Methods URL Edit title
- Design of Indoor Environment by Creating Shared Values URL Edit title
- Impact of Energy Efficiency of AC Equipment on Rating Green Buildings URL Edit title
- CFD-Optimized Radiant Cooling with Dedicated Outdoor Air System URL Edit title
- How Countries Begin Preparing to Implement the Kigali Amendment URL Edit title
- Establishment of a Sustainable Energy Action Plan: Case Study of Union of Municipalities URL Edit title
- Principles of Split Mass Flow and Heat Shifting Psychrometrics Toward Efficient Comfort Management URL Edit title
- World Class Energy Efficient HVAC System for New 'Twisty Tower' in South Africa URL Edit title
- High Solar Combi-Plus System using PCM Storage: KSA Case Study URL Edit title
- Interlinkage between the HPMP and Energy Efficiency in the RAC and Domestic Refrigeration Sectors URL Edit title
- Benefits from Combination of Centralized Ventilation System and Decentralized Conditioning Units URL Edit title
- Transition Engineering the Water-Electricity Nexus Operating in Building Services and Urban Heat Islands - Concept Design - Is Air-Conditioning Really Necessary?